- Black Power Black America Series
- The Color of Money Giclee Prints
The Color of Money Giclee Prints
Limited Edition of 200 12"x18" Giclee Print 19.75" x 25.75" Gold Ornate Frame with White Mat, Non-Glare Glass.
The Color of Money represents the relationship between Black Americans and United States currency. The points addressed in this image include the following:
- Black women being underpaid (wage gap)
- Upper middle class Black people are splitting their salaries across three generations (taking care of parents, taking care of self, and saving for children's future)
- In law, Negros ranked between cattle and men
- The US financial system was built on the enslavement of Africans
- According to the Black Panther paper (6/20/1970) "Capitalism Plus Dope Equals Genocide"
- The traditional budget allocation are not applicable to the underpaid, and does not account for the addictions incited by government influence (reaganomics)